Thursday, January 9, 2014

2014 Hobby Goals

Hey Guys, here are my Hobby goals for 2014:

1. Paint 300 AP of Dust Warfare, play 8 Games

2. Finish 2000pts of one of the 40k armies I already have

3. Paint 100pts of Warmachine/Hordes plus at least 4 Warcasters/Warlocks, and play 20 games

4. Paint 1500pts of Bolt Action and own no more then 3 different armies at any one time

5. Paint 2500pts of Non Bolt Action 28mm Historical Miniatures

6. Paint and play no more the 4 new games I do not play now

7. Participate in 5 Tournaments or Painting Contests

8. Continue reducing the size of my collection by Selling, Trading, and giving away more models

9. Post 52 blog posts on my personal blog (link in sig)

10. Keep a record of my total models painted in 2014


2013 was a big success for me hobby wise.  This year I have toned it down a bit (still lots of models to paint, but less multi-part goals).

Over the next few weeks I will be doing a series of posts explain my thought process behind each of my goals and what my current plans to complete each of them are (for now).

More as I have it...

No comments:

Post a Comment